Mindfulness in Motion
A membership program supporting your soul centered life
Have you ever sat down from a long day and known you were in desperate need for some self care, but you were just so mentally drained that the best you could do was scroll mindlessly through your social media feed?
Or noticed the way the stress from your day was trapped in your body - your tight shoulders and aching back and sore feet - but didn’t know what to do about it?
A few years ago it felt like everywhere I went everyone - and I mean everyone from colleagues to Oprah - was saying that I needed to meditate. So I tried. But even when I actually managed to sit myself down and settle my mind, I always felt like something was missing. The 5 or 10 or 20 minutes would be up and I’d open my eyes and my body would say “What about me?!?!”
As a lifelong dancer, I have always been acutely aware of the way I process emotions and experiences in my physical body. I have clear memories of walking into a dance class on a terrible day and crying my way through a warm up until being in the studio and moving my body allowed me to release the events of the day and find peace and clarity.
But it was short lived.
The process of achieving the relief wasn’t intentional, so the effects didn’t last long.
I continued along my path of personal development - reading tons of books, practicing different forms of self care and learning more about how to activate the mind-body connection.
Now I’ve put together a decade of knowledge to create Mindfulness in Motion - a membership program that brings movement, meditation, and journaling practices together and mixes them with community support.
What will you get when you become a member of Mindfulness in Motion?
Each month you’re subscribed you’ll receive:
- One Mindfulness in Motion class that will lead you in an hour long moving meditation, delivered via audio file. You can listen at home or download it and take it with you.
- Journaling prompts to use immediately after you listen to the class AND follow up prompts to keep you grounded throughout the month.
- Tips and tricks for incorporating more movement, mindfulness and writing into your day, one moment at a time
- Suggested reading - each month I’ll suggest a book that complements the theme of the month
- Access to a private Facebook group. In this group you’ll be able to engage in soul centered discussions with other members, experience a virtual book club related to the book of the month, receive support from me, and access occasional bonus materials.
Are you ready to move more freely, breathe more deeply and give your soul the support it deserves?
Become a Mindfulness in Motion Member
Still not convinced?
Mindfulness in Motion is for you if you’ve ever:
- Felt a physical manifestation of your stress and anxiety (I’m talking tight shoulders, clenched jaw, nervous stomach).
- Attempted to meditate but found it didn’t quite work for you
- Noticed a positive change in your attitude after moving your body (by going for a walk, working out, dancing in the kitchen…)
- Wished you could take a dance/movement/meditation class but couldn’t find one that fit your schedule
- Been more likely to stick to something if you were part of a group or had some accountability
- Wanted to feel more happy, positive feelings on a daily basis
Are you ready to join us?!
(Have questions about Soul Support? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for answers)